Trisha Agrees @ Relation with Rana Daggubati!!!

Intimacy of tall hero Daggubati Rana and petite beauty trisha has been the biggest of buzzes in recent times. When every one in industry is discussing on their supposed closeness, trisha agrees of her long time relation with Rana which never crossed the line of friendship. Usually, a calm and quite going trisha opened ‘Rana and myself have been best friends from last 10 years. I knew him from the early days when I was just two movies old in film industry. We are close friends and he is my sweet heart. I love him as a friend and I can’t think on any other lines other than this. He is one of my 3 AM friends and I don’t mind people assuming differently when ever they see a girl and boy hanging in public. The best way to deal with rumor is just ignore them.’


For the moment, trisha has ‘Bodyguard’ ready for release and also ‘Dammu’ with Junior NTR coming up for April. Professionally, 2011 has been a bad year and trisha expects 2012 to be fruitful with bag projects into her kitty.