I am Not a Iron Leg @ Gabbar Singh will Prove It!!

Sruthi Hasan is yet to open her Hit account, though she is many films old to Fillm Industry.Especially after the failure of high budget movies 'Anaganaga Oka Deerudu' and much anticipated movie 'Oh My Freind' bit the dust, she was out of Top heroines league.Even her Bollywood ventures fared below par at box office.Media will be quick on its feat to award weird titles and Sruthi's case is no exception.She was often touted as 'Iron Leg Lady' with series of flops.
However, Sruthi seems to be very confident about her comeback and that too in a grand way.She is banking on the none other than 2012 much awaited Pawan Kalyan movie 'Gabbar Singh'.She said "My flops movies never let me down.I always believe in the Hardwork and it will eventually pays me.I learnt this from my dad.Anyways my next movie will be a great fun and am sure it will break all the records and lift me to new levels.Its very challenging role for me and besides Pawan Kalyan, its always tough.But I am sure my role will be promising treat to audience."
Already Gabbar Singh is in news because of Harish Shankar and Ganesh's hungama in Twitter.They are ever busy with continuous updates for Power Star fans.Now Sruthi Hasan has taken the expectations bar to a new level.Lets hope Sruthi's confidence and hardwork will pay her off in a big way and end her long thirst for success.